2 trees wandering

A person of the crossroads making notes while tracking patterns in relationships within the Web of Life and its Mystery

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Extending the Breath

This is the first time I am using technology to share what normally travels on my breath. It seems that we are offered a new means of extending our human relationships and perhaps extending the Web of Life into the invisible realm of the internet. This creates a multliple of implications that start for me with the idea of the breath infusing what comes out of my hands and onto the blog.

Am I breathing life and hope into the words I type and share across the world. How the the basic breath meditation help us aspire to an intensely practical and deeply spiritual life while connecting to other like minds through cyber space?

Can this become an extension of spiritual breath practices from mulitple traditions that can help to align the intellect with the spirit and the One Breath that connects all life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home